Saturday, March 7, 2009

YouTube and Vimeo and some Epic Ganache

I joined YouTube and Vimeo to post videos of my how-to recipes and make my blog a bit more fun to read!

If you use either, you can add me;

YouTube

Vimeo

Every so often I'll embed one here as below. Enjoy!

Chocolate Ganache!



1/2 cup heavy cream
3 1/2 oz DARK chocolate
1 tbsp butter

Bring heavy cream to a boil, and pour over chopped chocolate in a heat safe bowl, add butter to melted chocolate mixture and whisk until melted. Let mixture cool and use to frost cookies (or anything else you might be using ganache for)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. we shall call it Videducation or something, I didn't know that ganache had butter or cream in it... I always made it from a plain chocolate bar at work :<

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin