Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Acai Smoothie!

This is the recipe for my daily Acai smoothie recipe. Feel free to change things in order to make it suit your needs best.


1 awesome blender (I use a Vita-Mix and I have never been let down EVER)
Frozen fruit of your choice (I use a frozen berry blend and mangoes)
1/2 a banana
1/2 cup of low-fat vanilla yogurt (not frozen)
1/2 cup acai juice (I use Sambazon)
2 tbsp flax seed
1 tbsp honey (Hollis Natural Honey)


My cousin Holli gave us some honey awhile back which I use and it's the best honey ever. I guess she had a bee problem in her BBQ, so she turned that problem into honey. You can use any kind of honey you want, but the fresh stuff is the best.


Blend til smooth, and enjoy. :)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin