Sunday, April 26, 2009

GG's Yogurt

Let me start off my saying. OMG!

Kristi and I have found our new heaven, and it is GG's Yogurt on Jamacha Rd. Now if you talk to most East County people about where to find the best FroYo, most will unabashedly claim, Yogurt Mill. Now as much as I LOVE Yogurt Mill, it is kind of a drive for me, so I only usually go there if I'm in the area. They have a good selection and they, for the most part, are pretty inexpensive. But let me tell you, GG's is just BETTER. Take Yogurt Mill and add to it, better quality, amazing customer service and an AMAZING weekly selection and you've got GG's.

GG's Yogurt
Corner of Jamacha and Chase

in Rancho San Diego

The owner, Sam, runs this small shop on the corner of Jamacha and Chase in the 7-11 shopping center. It's right in between Subway and my friend from high school, Chris Rubio's dance studio. (Shameless plug?)


The yogurt is creamy, and refreshing, and we go at least 3 times a week. By far their most popular flavor is the Tart Raspberry, which they have everyday, along with the classics, Vanilla, Chocolate, and Peanut Butter. My favorite is Pistachio with the 7-nut Topping, but the Boysenberry with Yogurt Chips is a close second. They offer a great selection of Non Fat and Sugar Free flavors, and are always looking for new ones.

Chocolate and Peanut Butter with Gummi Bears

The portions are generous for the price, Sam says he likes to offer a good selection of high quality yogurts because to him it's more about the customer than it is about the money. A 12 oz cup with topping will run you just under $5.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin