Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Today I really needed a cookie fix. I've had far too much mind-numbing drama lately.

Enter Kristi.


I went over and we made Chocolate Chip Cookies. The recipe below is my Mor Mors, which means Mother's Mother in Danish. It's been passed down to me and it's what we use every Christmas, every holiday, and every time I wanna give someone a special treat, so treat it as such. These are cookie gold.

Mor Mor's Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 c. Butter
1/2 c. White Sugar
1 c. Brown Sugar, packed
2 eggs
2 c. plus 4 tbsp flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp salt
12 oz Chocolate Chips
Chopped Nuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 375*, cream butter and sugars. Add salt, baking soda, vanilla and eggs, and cream again.


Slowly add flour, 1/4 cup at a time until well mixed. Add chocolate chips, nuts, or anything else you want in your cookies.



Spoon onto a baking sheet about 1/2 an inch or so apart.



Bake for 5 minutes, switch racks and bake another 5.


Let cool and pig out.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin