Sunday, May 17, 2009

The GM Diet Plan : DAY THREE

I lost another 2 lbs! For a total of 3lbs so far! :D

Yesterday was so much easier than day one, but today so far is my favorite!!

TMI though, I woke up with the WEIRDEST morning breath ever. I dunno if it has ANYTHING to do with this cleanse, but it was odd.

Anyway, I digress.

Day Three

A mixture of fruits and vegetables - all the salad that you can eat day! No bananas and no potatoes. Day Three prepares the system to start burning excess pounds.

So today started off with me finishing off all the fruit I had leftover from Day 1. It consisted of a lot of strawberries, cherries, an apricot and an apple.

For lunch we made a big huge greek salad. You can find my recipe here.


Obviously we omitted the copius amounts of feta cheese, and I was a little lighter on the olive oil, and added a bit more lemon, but it was basically the same.

Dinner was my favorite. I did another veggie stirfry, but this time I used a lot more vegetables.


This has virtually no fat! Mmmm! Onions, garlic, carrots, sugar snap peas, zuchinni, summer squash, and asparagus (fresh from my garden), lightly sauted in olive oil and a pat of butter, then seasoned with fresh cracked black pepper, and lightly salted.

We got better corn and boiled it this time, and it came out much better.


To make it this way, simply put corn into a pot of cold water, and let it come to a rolling boil. It should take about 10 minutes, but you could cook it for as long as 20. I didn't do it this time, but usually I will add a pinch of sugar to bring out the natural sweetness in the corn. DO NOT salt the water, it will make the corn tough.


So my dinner consisted of, leftover lunch salad, veggies and corn with spray butter and sriracha rooster hot sauce! Can I get an ON NOM NOM?

I am soooo not looking forward to tomorrow.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin