Friday, May 15, 2009

The GM Diet Plan : DAY ONE

So, we have decided, for months now, to do a cleanse. I asked around, I looked at cleanse products, and then Kristi stumbled onto this.


The website claims "The General Motors Weight Loss Diet was developed for the employees of the firm. However, the diet proved so useful that the world cannot stop listing its benefits. Along with being a perfect recipe for a fast weight loss, it also helps detoxify and cleanse the system."

So we had to try it.

I'm going to blog about the 7 days to come. Which will also help me get motivated to blog more.

Today was Fruit. Here are the rules;

Day One

Eat as many fruits as you want. No bananas though. If watermelon or cantaloupe is available, take huge quantities of it. Watermelon will enable you to lose 3-4 lbs on the first day. Day One would prepare the system for the week to come.

So we went down to the produce market and grabbed a TON of fruit. Seriously. Below is what we got...

*Honeydew Melon
*Cantalope
*Anjou Pears
*Apricots
*Gala Apples
*Green Grapes
*Seedless Watermelon
*Kiwi
*Bing Cherries
*Strawberries
*Pineapple

We the washed all the fruit and then we cwunched it up...

...and we cwunched it up....


...and we cwunched it up.

Now I have a belly and a fridge full of fruit. No bad side effects yet, except for the fact that I have this INSANE dry mouth and I'm craving coffee like nobody's business. Tomorrow is Veggie day, so I will be able to get this sweetness taste out of my mouth. Below is the finished fruit salad before we divvied it up and parted ways.


I have about 8 more glasses of water to drink, so I think I'm going to go watch my shows and eat some fruit.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin