Friday, January 16, 2009

San Fransisco Saloon

Today for lunch I walked over to the San Fransisco Saloon. It's not too far from where I work and on days where I have extra time and forgot to pack a lunch, I'll stop in for a sandwich.



I always get the Coit Tower cuz I'm a sucker for anything Turkey and Avocado, and I usually sub the ham for bacon cuz it tastes better. I also add spicy mustard and pepperoncinis. The sandwiches run about $9, but are really big and delicious, and they are really good about custom orders and not effing them up.



They have all kinds of sides, and I choose the black beans this time, and stuck them in the mini fridge at work for a snack later on. Mmmm...you know how I feel about the heart healthy effects of beans!



They have a wide variety of house specialty drinks, and a full bar, but I decided it was best NOT to drink while working.

At least not this time.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. I hate you, your blog always makes me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Nice blog you've got here, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm really loving blogging about food! I may have found my niche!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin