Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bacon, Cheddar Jack, Potato Soup!

MMMM! LA got a cold front for some reason so we've been holed up inside in our sweats, wrapped in blankets, so I figured it was time for some nummy soup!

I totally went the Semi-Homemade route since I was at Jordan's house, and you've heard me rant on how he's got next to nothing in the kitchen...

I started with some Potato Soup Mix from Bear Creek, some bacon from the Deli, and a bag of shredded cheese.



I made the soup per the directions on the package and cooked the bacon in a pan, draining the excess fat on paper towels and crumbling it into the cooked soup. I added a handful or so of cheese, let it melt and then poured it into a bowl and topped with a bit more cheese and served it with Trader Joe's Flat Bread.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin